Federal Signal’s 2012 Series Back-up Alarms are designed to provide fleets in the municipal, construction, and general work truck market with an affordable and consistently reliable solution for back-up safety. These epoxy-encapsulated, 12-24 VDC alarms provide rugged, industry-standard features at an economical price. Steam-cleanable and pressure-washable, and built with a heat-resistant, glass-filled nylon, these alarms can handle the toughest commercial and industrial work sites.
- Available in 87 dB(A), 97 dB(A), and 102 dB(A) models with stud terminals or wires
- Built-in universal mounting bracket and self-grounding strap (on “-S” models)
- Operate at 12-24 VDC drawing only 0.5 A
- Steam-cleanable & pressure-washable
- Meet SAE J994, CE, OSHA, and MSHA requirements
- Epoxy encapsulation protects against vibration as well as debris and moisture ingress
- Three-year warranty